- Cachet Estate Homes has been building homes of the highest quality for over 30 years, and offers a complete customer service program.
- The Tarion Warranty Program offers:
__i. Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects*
__ii. Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, heating and distribution __systems, all exterior cladding, windows and doors*
__iii. One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects*
- Cachet Estate Homes shall provide all warranties offered by its reputable component suppliers for roofing, hardware, electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling and mechanical systems, including other key elements, as applicable.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that any features, materials or decorations contained in Cachet’s sales office, marketing materials, artist renderings or model homes may include features, decorations, fixtures and chattels that are not intended to be included in the dwelling and such features, decorations, fixtures and chattels shall not be included in the dwelling or under this Agreement unless expressly provided for herein or in any schedules forming part of the Agreement.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that wood grain, stone, porcelain and other natural materials to be installed within the Dwelling may vary from Cachet’s samples selected in texture, finish appearance and consistency due to the natural composition of these products and therefore agrees to accept all inherent cosmetic variations of such natural products. Should substitution of any colour or material selections specifically chosen by the Purchaser become
necessary, the Purchaser will re-select such substitute material from Cachet’s standard samples.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the specifications and finishes in home(s) located at Cachet’s other projects may differ from the specifications in model homes and new homes being purchased at the project that is the subject
of this Agreement. Cachet reserves the right to substitute materials with that of equal or better quality.
- Cachet is pleased to provide a comprehensive décor service program to assist Purchasers in the selection of interior finishes. Optional upgrade finishes and extra features will be available for additional cost at the time of colour selection.
- All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements
may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may vary slightly as a result. All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan, model type or elevation, and each item may not be
applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per plan or at Cachet’s sole discretion.
- Ceiling height may not be as outlined in the features and finishes list in some areas due to mechanical, electrical, plumbing or structural requirements. As a result some ceiling areas on each level may be lowered in order to
accommodate those requirements. Some areas may be subjected to the use of bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams and Purchaser agrees to unconditionally accept any and all of the required bulkheads, boxes, archways or beams where so ever situated.
Selection of all features and finishes where the purchaser is given the option to select the style and/or colour, shall be made from Cachet’s predetermined standard selections.
* As stated by the Tarion Warranty’s Construction Performance Guidelines
All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to change without notice, as set out by the Tarion Warranty Corporation regulations and the Purchase and Sale Agreement. E. & O.E. April 2017